Friday, May 3, 2013

Suzy

What drives you to do SL porn:

Sex drives me on.  Naughty things.  SL is my outlet for all these dirty fantasies to come to life, my RL is very different.  I would never admit these things.  I would love for my SL avi to get fucked... hard.  While all of it is captured in photo/video and "immortalized" so I can always relive the naughty moment..

Turn ons:  Naughty, Kinky sex, forced fantasies, group.  Light bondage.  Women and men using me as their slut.  I love dressing sexy for that occasion.  I have fetish for slutty things like stockings/latex/leather.  Dildo play. 

Turn offs:  Non-naughty sex.  Romantic sex.  Rough bondage like just tying me up and leaving me there, that is no fun, no rough candle... play ... etc just pain is no fun.  A bit of pain with lots of dirty sex is good though.

Any fantasies you would like to fulfill while doing SL porn:  My fantasy is a group scene.  Men and Female... where I am the center of attention...  Be it kidnapped... blackmail or forced.  As long as they all use me... I'd plead no... But they'd make me enjoy it...  I'd cry... shake my head and scream no... but my body would betray me...   Cumming again and again as the men and woman violated my whole body... Cock in my pussy and strapon in my ass as one of the black man made me suck on his cock as they drilled me...

Will DO`s (BDSM, SCat for examples):  Anything besides below

Wont do`s ( Blood, Gore for examples):  Non-human sex.  Scat, blood/gore, shemale not perfered but will consider.

















No comments:

Post a Comment