what inspired you to be a pornstar?
A dream for me. I always want to be an actress. And as I love very much sex, being a pornstar is a good way to do my dream.
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
everything i can ! I have few limit. But i think i act gangbang and bukkake first.
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
Kneel for blowjob because i feel so submissive in this position.
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Some deviant usage as scato and piss
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
I really enjoy it. I love having cum on me.
What position turns you on the most?
Get abused while bound :)
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
My limits : child, scato and piss
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
Do you want to use me, Sir ?
A dream for me. I always want to be an actress. And as I love very much sex, being a pornstar is a good way to do my dream.
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
everything i can ! I have few limit. But i think i act gangbang and bukkake first.
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
Kneel for blowjob because i feel so submissive in this position.
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Some deviant usage as scato and piss
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
I really enjoy it. I love having cum on me.
What position turns you on the most?
Get abused while bound :)
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
My limits : child, scato and piss
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
Do you want to use me, Sir ?






No comments:
Post a Comment