Friday, May 31, 2013

Isobel

what inspired you to be a pornstar? 
 Porn actually is a form of artwork. I love artistic movies ,pics and etc. It entertains the mind.

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?  
 Oh I would have a gangbang for sure ,more the better.

What is your favorite sex act? Why? 
 Oral I would have to say ,I can even have na orgasm giving oral ,as it is part of the mind.


What is your most hated sex act? Why?
  Well my most hated ,I don't do at all....Scat.


do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie? 
 Oh I love them ,even though a waste if not swallowed. Very good for the skin.

What position turns you on the most? 
  Doggy ,cause then the guy can pull your hair or even pull you back by the hips and drive all the way into me.


What things you won`t perform in a film and why ? 
 Scat and Beastiality. I am not into those kind of things.

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
 
 Fuck me harder ,stretch me wide open. Make me take every long thick inch of your cock.










No comments:

Post a Comment