Friday, May 24, 2013

Ariel

what inspired you to be a pornstar? 
I have always enjoyed sex, and Second Life is the perfect avenue to express myself in ways I never could in RL.

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ? 
My ideal erotic scene would be a gang bang with multiple men and several women teasing me until I couldn't stand it anymore.

What is your favorite sex act? Why? 
Love being tied up and teased, brought to the edge over and over, then once allowed to cum, not allowed to stop. The agony of not being allowed to cum, the frustration, makes the final release that much more intense.


What is your most hated sex act? Why?  
Refuse to do scat, as well as piss above the crotch, and am NOT into pain at all.


do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
 
Love cumshots, not particularly fond of facials, but will do them for a shoot.

What position turns you on the most? 
 I have two, on my back with my legs over the guy's shoulders and doggie while he's rubbing my clit and fucking me.


What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
 
There is very little I won't film, I am very open minded and kinky when it comes to SL porn.

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
 Sweeeeeet fuuuuuckkkkk, that is soooooo good!






No comments:

Post a Comment