Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pam

what inspired you to be a pornstar?
In RL I  always had people tell me I look like a porn star. I got an offer to do a porn movie in RL by someone who saw me at a beach . I  was too shy to do it. than. But open to doing them now.


If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
Lot of roleplay and kinky stuff

What is your favorite sex act? Why?
Luv 3somes  . There is something about it that turns me on a lot.

What is your most hated sex act? Why?

Not into extreme pain only extreme pleasure

do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?

Men always like giving me facials. I like it as long as it doesnt get all in my hair becausee that means i have to redo my hair which takes a long time ;)

What position turns you on the most?

Man on top with my legs curled up on his shoulders

What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
Not into extreme pain only extreme pleasure

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
MMMM yesss Spank my butt!








No comments:

Post a Comment