what inspired you to be a pornstar?
When other people get off on me that gets me off.
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
Gangbang, anal and swallowing. I love getting fucked and the more there are fucking me the harder I get off. I love a nice good slow fuck with a Dick thats Phat..
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
I like getting anal from the back. It goes in deep and I can feel it all..
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
I love them all.
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
Both. I want to feel warm cum all over my body.
What position turns you on the most?
What position turns you on the most?
Anal doggie style or doggie style.
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
Ill do anything but scat, child and animal porn.
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
Fuck me like a beast and work this pussy good.Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?






No comments:
Post a Comment