what inspired you to be a pornstar?
I just like to have fun and I also love sex so why not make a career out f it .
I just like to have fun and I also love sex so why not make a career out f it .
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
I would probably do a gangbang scene with shemales include oral, anal , doggy , and multiple penetration .
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
Oral , I love pleasing people with my mouth .
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Anything involving pee and feces
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
I actually love it .
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
Oral , I love pleasing people with my mouth .
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Anything involving pee and feces
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
I actually love it .
What position turns you on the most?
Doggy
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
I won't do anything involving pee or feces its disgusting.
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
I love telling whoever I am doing it with to hurt me, to fuck me raw . I get off on pain and sometimes begin degraded. And since I am Hispanic I will mix some Spanish in there too.







No comments:
Post a Comment