Thursday, January 30, 2014

Abigail Sprinkle

what inspired you to be a pornstar?

I like knowing someone is turned on by watching me.

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?

I'm open to all above.

What is your favorite sex act? Why?

Blow job, I know I have total control over him.


What is your most hated sex act? Why?

Anything that includes body fluids, Pee etc... yuck!

do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?

Yes I do.

What position turns you on the most?

doggy style and missionary


What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?

transgender and water sports. Why? it doesn't turn me on.

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?

I saw a lot of things so I have no favorite. ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment