Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow

What inspired you to be a pornstar?- 
 What can I say, I love sex.  So an option to get paid doing something I love, I had to take it!

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?  
Mmm a gang bang naturally.  Put me at the center of all the attention, with all those men just for me....yummy.

What is your favorite sex act? Why? 
 I love being on top!  Love being able to ride my partner till they explode inside of me.  It gives me the control.


What is your most hated sex act? Why?  
Anything to do with bathroom acts.  Gross, not for me.

Do you enjoy facials/cum shots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?  
 I do enjoy them, since my partners always enjoy them and I just love to please!

What position turns you on the most? 
 As I said before, being on top, its so much fun being in control


What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?  
Again anything with the bathroom, keep it away from me!

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?  
Oh there's too many to list.  Though I do prefer moaning over speaking!






No comments:

Post a Comment