what inspired you to be a pornstar?
My need to exhibit myself and my love of seeing myself in naughty pics with slutty dresses
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
I would include multiple partners, males, females and also shemales, trying to fill up my holes *giggles and blushes*
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
I love sucking cocks, being taken from behind (both vaginal and anal). Depending on my mood !! But if a director tells me to do something I will always do it with the outmost professional attitude (excpet child play and animals)
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Good question, I do not really have one, expcept for child play and animals
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
I love it !!
What position turns you on the most?
When I am being taken, my body helplessly used like a fucktoy
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
I perform anything except child play and animals
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
it depends on my partners, but I am quite inventive when it comes to turning on my partners even more, whether it is a female or a male one
My need to exhibit myself and my love of seeing myself in naughty pics with slutty dresses
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
I would include multiple partners, males, females and also shemales, trying to fill up my holes *giggles and blushes*
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
I love sucking cocks, being taken from behind (both vaginal and anal). Depending on my mood !! But if a director tells me to do something I will always do it with the outmost professional attitude (excpet child play and animals)
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Good question, I do not really have one, expcept for child play and animals
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
I love it !!
What position turns you on the most?
When I am being taken, my body helplessly used like a fucktoy
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
I perform anything except child play and animals
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
it depends on my partners, but I am quite inventive when it comes to turning on my partners even more, whether it is a female or a male one







No comments:
Post a Comment