What drives you to do SL porn: I love the way it makes me feel. I love to please the photographers and I suppose I do secretly love thinking about all those viewers looking at me, its such a turn on for me.
Turn ons: Having an uninhibited partner that tells me exactly what they really want.
Turn offs:Overly romantic gestures, they feel so fake.
Any fantasies you would like to fulfill while doing SL porn: I like the idea of role play in the studio. The behind the scenes drama of being exploited, even forced to perform. I'm open to role play all the time, I am easy to get along with.
Will DO`s (BDSM, SCat for examples): I'll do anything the best I can. I don't have any hang-ups on limits.
Wont do`s ( Blood, Gore for examples): Things that make poor quality product.
Turn ons: Having an uninhibited partner that tells me exactly what they really want.
Turn offs:Overly romantic gestures, they feel so fake.
Any fantasies you would like to fulfill while doing SL porn: I like the idea of role play in the studio. The behind the scenes drama of being exploited, even forced to perform. I'm open to role play all the time, I am easy to get along with.
Will DO`s (BDSM, SCat for examples): I'll do anything the best I can. I don't have any hang-ups on limits.
Wont do`s ( Blood, Gore for examples): Things that make poor quality product.






No comments:
Post a Comment