Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dakota

What drives you to do SL porn: - I wanted to do something different this time with SL.  SL Porn is about creating the fantasy which I enjoy doing that with my style and look.

Turn ons:  Honesty & Wit.  People who have an open mind and are honest are some of the biggest turn-ons in SL.

Turn offs:  Dishonestly!!!   And people who assume just send out random TP or Friend invites without even saying 'Hello' first.

Any fantasies you would like to fulfill while doing SL porn:
I'd love to try just about anything but I'd love to do some group sex or Rock&Roll fantasies!   I enjoy

Will DO`s (BDSM, SCat for examples):  I will try just about anything.  For me my SL goal is to be open to new experiences.

Wont do`s ( Blood, Gore for examples):  Scat/Pee, realistic looking animals.







No comments:

Post a Comment