Monday, July 16, 2012

Sexy Sandy


We were so excited to get the sexy Sandy in front of the camera that we forgot to even do the interview. Anyway, we hope all you viewers enjoy as much as we did.
DOB: 4/9/2010
What thrills you about being a SL pornstar: Hmm, well, I`ve always been known as a "good" girl, but secretly, I`ve always wanted to show my "bad" side. Now, I have the chance to get down and dirty and be the bad girl I`ve always wanted to be.
Turn-ons: Nice intelligent guys, who can hold a conversation as well as satisfy me in other ways :). However, I also like a man to take control and take what he wants sometimes.
Turn-offs: Pushy assholes who cant string 2 words together without being abusive, the kind of guys who walk up with their ridiculously over sized cocks and want to jump me without even knowing who i am.. like SL versions of Beavis and Butt head
Fantasy you would like to fufill while doind SL porn: Oh, I have so many, almost too many to mention, but i like to be taken by force sometimes, and I have a particular thing for being seduced by old men :)



Sandy looked great in those clothes. However, we couldn`t wait to get those things off of her.



We had the opportunity to pair Sandy with the stunning Kelly for a little girl/girl action. These two girls hit it off instantly.








No comments:

Post a Comment