Sunday, July 15, 2012

Alicyn

Alicyn came to us wanting to do some acting. After talking to her, we knew she was destined to be a porn star.

DOB: 10/2/2007
What makes you wanna do SL porn:  honestly, I love being watched.....looked at, wanted, that sort of thing.  and exhibitionist at heart. and the thought of people looking at me, even in pixel form and being a sexy little vixen or naughty slut, or just sexy......it's all very exciting to me
Turn ons: bondage, sexy lingerie, corsets, stockings, heels, boots, sex!!!, multiples ( ie" 3sum or more) giving oral sex, women with strapons.......wow, this could take a while. basically anything that doesn't involve intense pain, animals, blood, kids, or scat....oh, and furries!   blech.....I'm at least mildly turned on by.
Turn offs: pushy or rude people.  people in SL who can't take a little time to put together a good avi.  closed minded attitudes and grumpy folks.  and the biggest are those twits who think they're so much smarter than everyone else.
Any fantasy you would like to fufill by doing SL porn: wow, I'm sure I've got a bookcase full and just haven't thought of them yet.


 This dark haired beauty simply amazed us at the studio.




 I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet Alicyn. I learned she had many talents besides doing porn. however, here`s some pics from the rest of the shoot.










No comments:

Post a Comment