Saturday, October 11, 2014

Ashlynn Jameson

what inspired you to be a pornstar? 
"I LUVS sex.........I LUVS attention.......and I actually came across it in SL by accident. Once I started going to parties and posing for different photographers I totally fell in love with it"

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ? 
"I am total SyFy geek........so my scene would have some sorta intergalactic theme to it.........definitely a gangbang.....with ma booty in the middle of course.......and I would end up in a puddle of alien juices"

What is your favorite sex act? Why? 
 "sucking a cock-sicle!.....I love sucking cock.........and to me it's like the ultimate intimate act..........I would rather suck a cock then actually having sex"


What is your most hated sex act? Why? 
"Licking ass.........I like anal.........just not to fond of licking an asshole......for obvious reasons"


do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
"I like them........I like the feel of cum against my skin and the element of SURPRISE.........when a guy finally releases........sometimes I jus never see it comin!"

What position turns you on the most? 
 "Prone Doggie is my all time fav!........I feel like being dominated in that position and I totally gotts a lil subbie side to me"


What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
  "I am pretty open to anything except the dirty dirty stuff.........I draw a line with anything to do with poop..........eeeewwwwwww!"

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty? 
"I love whispering in a guys hear while he's bangin ma booty......"Fuck me harder".......I dunno...I think guys like that"

                                                  






No comments:

Post a Comment