Friday, September 27, 2013

Monique (monimuac)

what inspired you to be a pornstar?

It seems like a lot of fun, and it's one of the things I always felt curious about in rl. I aso get a huge turn on by exposing my self and feeling desired.

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?

gangbang, anal, swallow, spanking, BDSM, BJ

What is your favorite sex act? Why?

Rough anal, mainly cause it feels really dirty


What is your most hated sex act? Why?

MMm, I dunno, maybe stripping casue i find it a bit boring


do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?

Love them

What position turns you on the most?

from behind against a wall.

What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?

Child avi, cause it's plain wrong.

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?

"Mmm, i beg you, please give me your big fat cock, daddy!"










No comments:

Post a Comment