what inspired you to be a pornstar?
I have always been intrigued by porn, I love sex, well fucking for the most part >:D, since apparently people say theres a difference >.<
If you were allowed to both direct and act in a scene, what erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ?
Oral, gangbang, OMG anal, anal has to be included, I enjoy watching anal and a few lesbian scenes,
What is your favorite sex act? Why?
hmmm, I would say taking someone and having them do as I ask and I take what I want
What is your most hated sex act? Why?
Beastilty in sl, COME ONE, that signals a red flag to me
do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
something to do in the movies
What position turns you on the most?
being pinned against a wall and doggy
What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?
hmmm....things with animals, peeing, scat, or being being Submissive to a "Hard-Core" Master
Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty?
hahahha, ummmm, omg omg please dont fucking stop you fucking cunt, squeeze that pussy around my strappy and cum over it like the fucking slut that you are!








No comments:
Post a Comment