Monday, June 24, 2013

Nyssa

what inspired you to be a pornstar?  
Well, I'm very much an exhibitionist and I love SL sex.  It just seems logical for my to get into porn.

If you were allowed to both direct and  act in a scene, what  erotic features would you include (gangbang, anal, swallow, etc) ? 
Oral, anal, group, vanilla, beastiality, transexual, lesbian, non-human (demons, vampires, furries, ect), bondage...  There's probably more that I'm willing to do but I can't think of them right now.

What is your favorite sex act? Why?
 I LOVE oral, both giving and receiving and both genders.  I just love the way it looks and feels.


What is your most hated sex act? Why? Toilet games (scat, golden showers).
  I think it's kinda obvious why.  :-)


do you enjoy facials/cumshots or is it just something you have to do in the movie?
  LOVE cumshots

What position turns you on the most? 
Doggy and girl on top.


What things you won`t perform in a film and why ?  
Toilet games, rape, S&M

Whats your favorite thing to say while talking dirty? 
 I don't really have a favorite line.  I prefer to be spontaneous and to say what comes to mind at the time.







2 comments: