What drives you to do SL porn: I get excited (real) watching me funning in Sl, and i'd like to have a video.
Turn ons: Big cocks (not enormous), shemales, Black men, rough sex
Turn offs: I dont know yet.
Any fantasies you would like to fulfill while doing SL porn: It's a real fantasy, i Dream to be kidnapped by a group who force me with drugs, alcohol ..., to be a prostitute in parties, brothels... making money with me. When they bored with me they sell me to another people.
Will DO`s (BDSM, SCat for examples): I can do everything, even scat, but this last i don't like very much
Wont do`s ( Blood, Gore for examples): nothing
Turn ons: Big cocks (not enormous), shemales, Black men, rough sex
Turn offs: I dont know yet.
Any fantasies you would like to fulfill while doing SL porn: It's a real fantasy, i Dream to be kidnapped by a group who force me with drugs, alcohol ..., to be a prostitute in parties, brothels... making money with me. When they bored with me they sell me to another people.
Will DO`s (BDSM, SCat for examples): I can do everything, even scat, but this last i don't like very much
Wont do`s ( Blood, Gore for examples): nothing






No comments:
Post a Comment