Name: Sho Cortes
DOB: 5/16/2007
What drives you to be a SL porn star: Seems like alot of fun and I love watching people watching me while I fuck so this seems natural
Turn-ons: Bisexuals, Shemales and group sex
Turn-offs: Midgets, furries and "Wanna fuck" IM's
Any experience in SL porn: I did one a long time ago but it's no longer up.
Will do`s (like bdsm,or other): Just about everything
Wont do`s Scat, piss or those things mentioned in the turn offs
Any fantasy you would like to fufill doing sl porn: a big shemale orgy
What drives you to be a SL porn star: Seems like alot of fun and I love watching people watching me while I fuck so this seems natural
Turn-ons: Bisexuals, Shemales and group sex
Turn-offs: Midgets, furries and "Wanna fuck" IM's
Any experience in SL porn: I did one a long time ago but it's no longer up.
Will do`s (like bdsm,or other): Just about everything
Wont do`s Scat, piss or those things mentioned in the turn offs
Any fantasy you would like to fufill doing sl porn: a big shemale orgy










No comments:
Post a Comment